Welcome to Baba Entertainment, an online social gaming platform (the "Service"). We, at Baba Entertainment Ltd. ("Baba Entertainment", "we", "us" and "our") respect your privacy.
Providing us with your personal information is a choice you make. We appreciate that and thank you for making this choice. You are not legally obligated to provide us with this information, but we do need it to allow you to use the Service.
- Information we collect. We collect information you actively provide us (for example, when you register with the Service). We also collect information about your use of the Service (for example, Games you have played) and information about your device or computer.
- Using the information we collect. We use the information we collect to operate the Service, improve and customize it and develop new services. We may also use it to offer you new games available in the Service.
- Sharing the Information We collect. We may share your information in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Service.
- Third Party Services. The Service includes elements (for example, the chat platform) that third parties provide such as Facebook or other social networks. Such elements in the Service are subject not to this Policy but rather to the privacy practices of such third party providers. We do not control their privacy policies.
- Aggregated information. We may use the information we collect from you to create de-identified, statistical or aggregated information, and make it available to others for any purpose.
- Retention. We retain your information for as long as we deem necessary for the purpose it was first obtained.
- Security. We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage and unauthorized access or use of information, but they do not provide absolute information security.
- Children privacy. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children who are under 13 years of age.
- Changes to the Policy. We may change this Policy, by putting you on notice of such changes. Your continued use of the App after the changes take effect indicates your acceptance of the amended Policy.
HOW DOES THE SERVICE WORK?
Baba Entertainment is an online social gaming platform (the "Service"). The Service enables players like you ("Players") to play games such as live poker, roulette and slot machines (collectively, the "Games") with other Players within the Service. The Games are held in online gaming tables and are broadcasted to you using Baba Entertainment’s unique technology ("Gaming Tables"). Baba Entertainment also has live chat on the gaming Tables that allows you to message other Players ("Chats").
Profile. Your public profile may contain your profile picture and your first name (a "Public Profile").
Your activities. Your participation in Games through the App may be visible to all Users. You may like or share other Players achievements in the Games, as well as to invite friends to Gaming Tables (collectively, "Activities").
Chats.As a Player you can communicate with other Players using Facebook chats or other applicable social network ("Chats"). You can chat with Players participating in a certain Gaming Table either privately or in a group chat. Likewise, other Players participating in a certain Gaming Table can communicate with you. All information and functionalities associated with a Chat, including its members, permissions, properties, settings and content, originate from Players or the applicable social network, but not us.
WE DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR CONVERSATIONS AND WE DO NOT COLLECT INFORMATION RELATED TO YOUR CONVERSATIONS.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you actively provide us -
We collect content that you make available on the Service, including your Activities and your Public Profile. Please note that such content is not treated as private or confidential and you should not have any expectation of privacy with respect to it.
The Service is available only to registered users. You may register with an email address or through your social network account, such as Facebook.
Registration with email address. If you choose to register with our registration form, we will ask you to provide your email address, full name, gender, account username and a customize password. You may also optionally upload a profile picture or use our avatars collection.
Registration with your social network account. If you choose to register with your social network account (such as your Facebook account), you are allowing us access to retrieve your profile information from the applicable social network (“Profile Information”). We can only access the information that the Social Network makes available to third parties by default.
Consent to use your social network account information. By registering to the Service through your social network account, you agree to share information (including personally identifiable information) between us and the applicable social networks, for the purposes provided in this Policy.
Consent to Receive Facebook Notifications. By registering to the Service through Facebook account, you consent to receive Facebook notifications from the Service or other Players of the Service, provided that you registered to the Servicer using your Facebook account.
Information we automatically collect -
Analytical data. We may use third party analytics tools to collect information about your use of the Service and create statistics from such information. For example, we may record the frequency and scope of your use of the Service, the duration of your sessions, the interactions and communications you make with the Service’s interface, and games that you have been playing.
Device Information. We may collect information about your personal computer or mobile device, including its model, your device’s geolocation, its operating system, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you accessed the Service.
If you are under the age of 18 you may not use the Service in any way.
The Service is not intended for persons under the age of 18. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect information about children who are under 13 years of age.
USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
We may use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Operating the Service and providing its features and functionalities, based on your Activities and your Profile Information;
- Sending you updates and other communications related to the Service;
- Improving and customizing the Service and developing new services;
- Collecting statistical and aggregated information about users’ experience within the Service;
- Providing you with support, handling complaints and contacting you when we believe it is necessary;
- Enforcing the Terms and this Policy and preventing misuse of the Service;
- Complying with any applicable law and assisting law enforcement agencies and competent authorities, if we believe it is necessary or justified; and
- Taking any action in any case of dispute involving you, with respect or in relation to the Service.
Sharing information collected
We may share the information outlined in this Policy, with others, in any of the following instances:
- If you choose to post Activities on third party platforms such as Facebook, that information will be shared through your account on the third party platform. The posts on such third party platforms are subject to those platform’s privacy policies, not this Policy.
- Enable social interactions between users in Games, such as ‘likes’ and ‘pokes’.
- With our contractors and service providers, for data analysis and processing, bug reporting and handling, and in order to operate, maintain and enhance the Service;
- If you have breached the Terms, abused your rights to use the Service, or violated any applicable law. Your personally identifiable information may be shared with competent authorities and with any third party, if we believe it is necessary or justified;
- If the operation of the Service is organized within a different framework, or through another legal structure or entity (such as due to a merger or acquisition);
- We may share personally identifiable information with our corporate group entities, but their use of such information must comply with the Policy.
We may use the information we collect, as outlined above, to compile anonymized or aggregated information. We may share, sell or otherwise communicate and make available such anonymized or aggregated information to any other third party, at our sole discretion. However, we will not knowingly or intentionally share information that can be reasonably used to reveal your identity without your consent.
We implement measures to reduce the risks of damage, loss of information and unauthorized access or use of information. These measures do not provide absolute information security. Therefore, it is not guaranteed and you cannot expect that the Service will be immune from information security risks.
The following disclosure is made pursuant to California Online Privacy Act (CA Civil Code § 22575): When you use our Service, other parties, such as Google, may collect personally identifiable information about your activities over time and across different websites or online services.
We retain personally identifiable information for as long as we deem necessary for the purposes set forth above. We may delete information from our systems, without notice to you, once we deem it is no longer necessary for the purposes set forth above.
We may change this Policy. We will provide you notice of such changes through the Service’s interface. Your continued use of the Service constitutes your consent to the amended Policy. If you do not consent to the amended Policy, we may terminate your account and block your access to, and use of, the Service.
You may contact us with any questions or comments, at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective date of the policy: January 10, 2017.